Translate

Saturday 22 July 2017

BED TIME JOKE !

BED TIME JOKE!!!

  A girl was with her
father when she
saw her boyfriend
coming

 GIRL: Have you come
to collect your book
titled "DADDY IS AT
HOME?" by Ngozi
Okafor


 BOY: No, I want that
your hymn book
called "WHERE
SHOULD I WAIT FOR
YOU?"

 GIRL: I don't have
that one but maybe 
you should take
the other one titled
"UNDER THE MANGO
TREE" by
Chimamanda Adichie

 BOY: Fine, but don't
forget to bring " IN 5
MINUTES" written by James Mclurkin,while
coming

 GIRL: I will also bring
you a new one too
titled"I WON'T LET
YOU DOWN" by
Chinua Achebe
Then;

 DAD: Those books
are too many, will
he read them all

 GIRL: Yes dad, he is
very smart &
intelligent

  DAD: If that is d case, let me contribute to his knowledge. Give him my novel I put on the table
titled "DANGEROUS TACTICS " by
Shakespeare! And
also the one on the
dinning table titled
"DIE IF YOU STEP OUT"
by Wole Soyinka

 GIRL: Thank you Dad
She then picks her phone and calls her boyfriend

 GIRL: Hello, I forgot to tell u that I will add 3 new books to the collections. I will bring.
CLEVER OLD MAN by Camara Laye; 
FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN by Pastor Olukoya and another one titled 'DEADLY APPOINTMENT CANCELLED by Femi Falana

 DAD: Pls go inside and bring the Yoruba novel on my bed titled "ORI YO E' by D.O. Fagunwa

 GIRL: What about the one written by J.F. Odunjo tittled- "AGBA WA BURA..."
DAD: No I've read that one. You can pick 'IWO LO MO'  by Lere Paimo.  Next week I will buy

 ' JUST STAY INDOOR TILL DAWN by Cypran Ekwensi

😃😃😄😄😄😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merseyside Police Officers make affirmative statements about number of comments and threats made via social media.

Merseyside Police Officers make affirmative statements about number of comments and threats made via social media. "Merseysi...