Translate

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Diane Emily Kamsi; Hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To Devil For Money”.


Nigerian Lady based in South Africa, who yesterday trended after she threatened to throw a baby she found at her doorsteps, has said she has sold her soul to the Devil.

In a shocking update on her Facebook wall, the lady identified as Diane Emily Kamsi, From Anambra state, attacked Nigerians who have one way or the other, preached to her.

She captioned a post;

STUPID JOBLESS POOR HUNGRY NIGERIANS ,,I SOLD MY SOUL TO SATAN SO WHAT ??IT’S MY LIFE AND SOUL SO I DECIDE ON WHICH MASTER TO TRADE IT WITH ..
I DON’T WANT NO HEAVEN WITHOUT MONEY
HAIL SATAN . NDI ASIRI DOT COM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merseyside Police Officers make affirmative statements about number of comments and threats made via social media.

Merseyside Police Officers make affirmative statements about number of comments and threats made via social media. "Merseysi...